1. You must be an Seminole Wild Card member and 55 years of age or older to participate in this promotion. Seminole Wild Cards are free to all visitors 21 and older.
2. There is no entry fee to participate in this tournament.
1. Registration is automatic based on active slot machine card-in providing invited player meet eligibility requirements set by management.
2. Player may choose any slot machine in the designated area to qualify for the Bonus Slot Tournament.
3. The Tournament System will automatically record the players’ scores throughout the tournament and may reveal the tournament standings and leaders for each round, after each session. Otherwise leaderboard scores will be posted at the conclusion of the tournament.
Eligibility & Tournament Play
1. Participants must present their photo ID or be positively identified as a known patron and present their Seminole Wild Card to a tournament attendant or official for verification if asked.
2. Substitutes and/or partners are not permitted in the tournament.
3. The tournament will consist of continuous sessions each day during the established timeframe. Each session start and end time will be dependent on player's participation.
4. A player can play in the slot tournament immediately between 10am March 5, 2019 - 5pm March 5, 2019, 10am March 12, 2019 - 5pm March 12, 2019, 10am March 19 - 5pm March 19 and 10am March 26 - 5pm March 26 on the slot machine of their choice, within the selected area.
5. Players will be eligible to play in the tournament up to one (1) free time providing qualification criteria is met each day.
6. The Slot Tournament will appear on the player's slot machine once the eligibility criteria is met. Depending on the slot machine it will appear on the slot machine glass or player tracking iView.
7. The Slot Tournament will consist of fifteen (15) spins. Those spins will be recorded by the tournament system to calculate player's total session score upon completion of the spins.
8. Players participate in the Slot Tournament by pressing the SPIN button on the tournament game.
9. If a player cards-out any time after the first spin has begun the tournament tracking system will automatically record the player's session score, as if all spins were completed.
10. If players earned additional chances to play in the tournament, each score will be independently recorded.
11. Players may win more than once if they play multiple sessions. if players are eligible to win more than once then all scores will be independently calculated and added to the leaderboard.
12. No session score will be given if a player fails to play in the slot tournament.
13. By participating in the slot tournament a player's current base game credits are not affected and will not be used.
14. Players must play their Bonus Tournament prior to the end of the promotion or it will not count in the overall tournament standings.
15. In the event a machine malfunctions, the participant(s) are required to notify a tournament attendant or official immediately. The tournament attendant or official will place the machine out of order and notify a Slot Technician. The machine will remain out of order until it has been verified by the Slot Technician that the machine is back in order.
Scoring & Posting
1. After completing tournament play, participant’s scores and standings will be displayed on the tournament machines.
2. The tournament standings will be recorded by the Tournament System and will be displayed on the leaderboard.
3. In the event of a tie score between participants, the prize values of the “place” and the next lower “place” will be added together and divided to be shared equally.
4. All free play prizes will be auto loaded to the winner’s account. Any printed free play issued will be recorded on a “Winners Log”.
5. Winners will sign an award form for any cash and or merchandise prizes paid. Cash awards will be paid by a Cashier.
6. At the conclusion of each tournament, copies of all paperwork including score sheets will be turned in to Revenue Audit.
1. Prizes will be awarded based on the top five hundred (100) scores.
2. On March 5, 2019 • $20,000 Forever Young Instant Slot Tournament, prizes will be issued at 5:00 PM on 3/5/2019. On March 12, 2019 • $20,000 Forever Young Instant Slot Tournament, prizes will be issued at 5:00 PM on 3/12/2019. On March 19, 2019 • $20,000 Forever Young Instant Slot Tournament, prizes will be issued at 5:00 PM on 3/19/2019. On March 26, 2019 • $20,000 Forever Young Instant Slot Tournament, prizes will be issued at 5:00 PM on 3/26/2019.
3. On March 5, 2019 • $20,000 Forever Young Instant Slot Tournament, winners must be present to claim their prizes by 11:59 PM on 3/8/2019. On March 12, 2019 • $20,000 Forever Young Instant Slot Tournament, winners must be present to claim their prizes by 11:59 PM on 3/15/2019. On March 19, 2019 • $20,000 Forever Young Instant Slot Tournament, winners must be present to claim their prizes by 11:59 PM on 3/22/2019. On March 26, 2019 • $20,000 Forever Young Instant Slot Tournament, winners must be present to claim their prizes by 11:59 PM on 3/29/2019.
4. Free Play prizes will be loaded to the winner’s accounts and are valid for seventy-two (72) hours from issuance.
5. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. Prize schedule:
$20,000 Forever Young Instant Slot Tournaments Prize Structure
$2,500 Free Play
$1,500 Free Play
$1,000 Free Play
$750 Free Play
$500 Free Play
$100 Free Play
1. Participants must present approved identification. They must be 55 years of age or older and a Seminole Wild Card member to participate using class III gaming machines.
2. Seminole Wild Card members that have been trespassed or banned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida or who have opted into the self-exclusion program are prohibited from participating.
3. By participating in this slot tournament, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission.
4. Any and all applicable taxes or license fees will be final and binding on all participants in this slot tournament.
5. Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these rules and that decision will be final and binding on all participants in this slot tournament.
6. Any slot tournament entry voucher or prize receipt/voucher that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible, or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these rules is automatically void.
7. Machine malfunction voids all pays and plays.
8. By participating in this slot tournament, winners hereby give their permission to use their names, likenesses, etc., for promotional purposes without compensation.
9. Employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casinos and the Seminole Casinos and employees of vendors permanently assigned to work at a particular property and their immediate family members may not participate in any casino promotions or slot tournaments at any of the Seminole properties. Also excluded from participating are Tour Operators, their agents and employees, as well as employees of advertising agencies, and promotional companies, their immediate family members, agents, successors and assignees.
10. The prizes and or dates of this slot tournament may be modified or tournament cancelled by Casino Management at any time based on operational and/or business concerns. The general rules may not be modified without the approval of the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission.