Are you ready to launch your career as a member of the Entertainment Team?
Earning Potential: $35,000 - $70,000+
We believe in developing our bench strength through a variety of programs, cross-training opportunities, and online and classroom training. Career opportunities for Team Members who are interested in working in the Entertainment Industry are available in our Entertainment Department.
- Load-in/out of production equipment
- Repair and maintenance of audio & lighting equipment
- Stage management of talent
- Live event Audio/Visual operations
Growth and Development Opportunity:
- Entertainment Tech I may promote into an Entertainment Tech II position
- Entertainment Tech II may promote into an Entertainment Tech III position
The entry-level position in the Entertainment Operations division is Entertainment Coordinator. This position is responsible for the following tasks in preparation of professional shows and performances:
- Managing and organizing the event calendar
- Day to day coordination and execution of events
- Entering data and budget tracking
- High-profile relationship management
Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to gamble. Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older in Florida to participate in Poker. Seminole Gaming offers PlayersEdge information to its patrons to encourage responsible gaming at all participating locations. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or anyone you know has a gambling problem, please call 1-888-ADMIT-IT (236-4848) or gamblinghelp.org, Florida Council on Compulsive Gambling.