Are you ready to launch your career as a member of the Entertainment Team?
Earning Potential: $35,000 - $70,000+
We believe in developing our bench strength through a variety of programs, cross-training opportunities, and online and classroom training. Career opportunities for Team Members who are interested in working in the Entertainment Industry are available in our Entertainment Department.
- Load-in/out of production equipment
- Repair and maintenance of audio & lighting equipment
- Stage management of talent
- Live event Audio/Visual operations
Growth and Development Opportunity:
- Entertainment Tech I may promote into an Entertainment Tech II position
- Entertainment Tech II may promote into an Entertainment Tech III position
The entry-level position in the Entertainment Operations division is Entertainment Coordinator. This position is responsible for the following tasks in preparation of professional shows and performances:
- Managing and organizing the event calendar
- Day to day coordination and execution of events
- Entering data and budget tracking
- High-profile relationship management
Must be at least 21 years old to play Slots, Table Games or to receive Seminole Wild Card benefits. Must be 18 or older to play Live Poker. See Player's Club for complete details. Management reserves all rights. Persons who have been trespassed or banned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida or those who have opted into the self-exclusion program are not eligible. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please call 1.888.ADMIT.IT.