Are you ready to launch your career as a member of the Table Games Team?
Earning Potential: $40,000 - $80,000+
We believe in developing our bench strength through a variety of programs, cross-training opportunities and online and classroom training. Our in-house dealer school is one such program. The Table Games and Poker Dealer positions are among our most visible and important guest facing positions on property.
We typically host in-house training schools at least once a year. Selected students attend a 4-hour class 5 days a week for 8 weeks. At the conclusion of the school, students must audition to successfully pass the course. The attributes we look for are as follows:
- Provides Amplified Guest Service
- Demonstrates the company’s Values, Mottos, and Mission Statement
- Ability to comprehend and execute standard operating procedures
- Provides prompt, courteous, and accurate dealing at an assigned gaming table
- Maintains professional, friendly and engaging atmosphere to provide the guest with a pleasant gaming experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are looking for Team Member who strive to deliver great Guest Service by representing our Values, Mottos and Mission Statement. Primary responsibilities include providing a winning guest experience by leading guests through various casino games. Team Members must be comfortable with working in a highly regulated and fast-paced environment.
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to gamble. Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older in Florida to participate in Poker. Seminole Gaming offers PlayersEdge information to its patrons to encourage responsible gaming at all participating locations. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or anyone you know has a gambling problem, please call 1-888-ADMIT-IT (236-4848) or gamblinghelp.org, Florida Council on Compulsive Gambling.