1. You must be a Seminole Wild Club member in order to participate. Seminole Wild Cards are free to all visitors 21 and older.
2. Entry fee for the tournament will be $20.00 cash donation to participate with a maximum of two (2) re-buys per person. ($10.00) to go towards Charity and ($10.00) for the prize pool. Comp dollars and credit cards may not be used to purchase entry.
3. Entry into the tournament may be purchased at the tournament area or designated satellite location. All entry fees will be recorded in a liability account by accounting and logged by date received.
4. Monies from entry fees and re-buys will be used to fund a portion of the prize package.
5. Players may register for additional sessions with a re-buy of $20.00 cash prior to the start of the session on a first come, first served basis if space is available.
6. Players must present the entry fee receipt at the registration check-in table to receive a registration code for seating assignment.
7. Players failing to be present at the time of the tournament will result in forfeiture of the $20.00 cash entry fee.
1. Participants must register prior to being assigned a session time.
2. Seats will be randomly assigned through the Tournament System or chosen by the player before the beginning of each session. The players’ names will appear on the machine they are assigned to play for a given session.
3. The Marketing Representative will ensure that the player is sitting in their assigned seat.
4. The Tournament System will automatically record the players’ scores throughout the tournament and may reveal the tournament standings and leaders for each round after each session.
Eligibility & Tournament Play
1. Participants must present their approved ID and Seminole Wild Card to the tournament attendant or official for verification prior to taking a seat at a machine in the designated tournament area.
2. Substitutes and/or partners are not permitted in the tournament.
3. The tournament will consist of one (1) round of continuous sessions. Each session will last two (2) minutes. One (1) session(s) per entry fee will be played per participant on Thursday, January 31, 2019.
4. The designated tournament area will consist of forty-two (42) slot machines for tournament play, a check in area and an area for an electronic scoreboard for the posting of tournament standings.
5. Sessions times will not be pre-assigned. Participants may participate in the tournament round on the first come, first serve basis. Registration will begin at 1pm on the day of the tournament. Play will start at 3pm and will be continuously running throughout the schedule tournament day with play ending at 10pm.
6. Tournament players may only play on the same machine number one time throughout the tournament. Players are required to notify tournament staff if they have played on the machine in a prior session before beginning to play. Player will be seated at the next available machine.
7. In the event a machine malfunctions, the participant is required to notify a tournament attendant or official immediately. The tournament attendant or official will place the machine out of order and notify a Slot Technician.
8. Participants may place up to a maximum of three (3) times for tournament prizes.
Scoring & Posting
1. After completing tournament play, participant’s scores and standings will be displayed on the tournament machines.
2. The tournament standings will be recorded by the Tournament System and will be displayed on the leader board.
3. In the event of a tie score between participants, the prize values of the “place” and the next lower “place” will be added together and divided to be shared equally.
4. All free play prizes will be auto loaded to the winner’s account. Any printed free play issued will be recorded on a “Winners Log”.
5. Winners will sign an award form for any cash and or merchandise prizes paid. Cash awards will be paid by a Cashier.
6. At the conclusion of each tournament, copies of all paperwork including score sheets will be turned in to Revenue Audit.
1. The participants with the top three (3) overall scores will be posted at the conclusion of the tournament. The winners can collect their prize following the tournament as soon as they are notified by a casino official.
2. In the event of a tie, the winners will split the prize amount evenly. If two (2) guests have a tie score in a prize paying position, the two (2) prizes will be totaled and split evenly. For example: If there is a tie for first place the prizes for 1st and 2nd place will be totaled and split evenly between each guest.
3. Participants who are being awarded prizes do not need to be present to claim prizes, but all prizes must be claimed within seven (7) calendar days of the conclusion of the day's tournament.
4. Prizes are not transferable.
5. The prizes are as follows: ($10.00) from each entry fee will fund the prize pool.
1st prize – 50% of prize pool
2nd prize – 30% of prize pool
3rd prize – 20% of prize pool
1. Participants must present approved identification. They must be 21 years of age or older and a Seminole Wild Club member to participate using class III gaming machines.
2. Seminole Wild Card members that have been trespassed or banned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida or who have opted into the self-exclusion program are prohibited from participating.
3. By participating in this slot tournament, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission.
4. Any and all applicable taxes or license fees will be final and binding on all participants in this slot tournament.
5. Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these rules and that decision will be final and binding on all participants in this slot tournament.
6. Any slot tournament entry voucher or prize receipt/voucher that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible, or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these rules is automatically void.
7. Machine malfunction voids all pays and plays.
8. By participating in this slot tournament, winners hereby give their permission to use their names, likenesses, etc., for promotional purposes without compensation.
9. Employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casinos and the Seminole Casinos and employees of vendors permanently assigned to work at a particular property and their immediate family members may not participate in any casino promotions or slot tournaments at any of the Seminole properties. Also excluded from participating are Tour Operators, their agents and employees, as well as employees of advertising agencies, and promotional companies, their immediate family members, agents, successors and assignees.
10. The prizes and or dates of this slot tournament may be modified and or tournament cancelled by Casino Management at any time based on operational and/or business concerns. The general rules may not be modified without the approval of the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission.