Hard Rock Event Center
Seminole Hard Rock Tampa continues to elevate its music and entertainment with the new Hard Rock Event Center. This 1,500-seat venue and is on the second level of the casino complex. The event center has everything you’re looking for to host some of the nation's hottest entertainers and must-see concerts as well as conventions, trade shows, private events, large-scale poker tournaments and many more.
- Box Office: (813) 627-7624
- Venue General Info: (800) 745-3000 or [email protected]
- Note: The Box Office does not sell tickets via telephone. Please visit www.ticketmaster.com or the Rock Shop to purchase tickets.
- Location: Hard Rock Event Center Pre-Function on Level 1
- Event Day Hours: Noon through 1/2 Hour after event start time.
- Note: Customers must have actual credit card, Ticketmaster account number, and a matching photo ID to the name on their order in order to pick up tickets at Will Call.
The following are not allowed in the facility:
- Weapons (firearm, pocket knives, toy weapons, pepper spray, fireworks)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia, illegal substance or E-Cigs
- Backpacks, camelbacks, bota bags, large purses/bags (anything over 10"x10"), stuffed animals or dolls (including plush backpacks)
- Massagers, laser pointers, LED gloves, LED microlights, glow sticks, pacifiers
- Masks, large chains or spiked jewelry
- Glass, cans, cups, coolers or flasks
- Stickers or fliers
- Balloons, balls, inflatable balls or frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs, blankets
- Professional recording equipment (photo, video or audio)
- Video cameras, gopros or selfie sticks
- Open packs of cigarettes, unsealed tampons, eye drops, open lip gloss or chapsticks, candy bracelets
- Please refrain from taunting, booing, heckling and the use of profanity in any manner.
Note: Grills and/or fireworks may NOT be brought into the parking lots.
For the safety of all guests, concert-goers may be subject to search.
- Small bags & purses (maximum 10"x10")
- Non-professional flash/still cameras
- Cell Phones
- Sealed/wrapped tampons
- Sealed chapstick and lip gloss
Smoking is NOT permitted in the Hard Rock Event Center.
A designated smoking area is provided outside the venue.
Age limit varies per event.
Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter.
Tickets to all events are non-refundable. In the event that a show is postponed, tickets will be honored for the new published performance date or a refund may be requested within 30 days. After 30 days the sale will be considered final. In the event that a show is canceled, tickets are refundable at the point of purchase only. If tickets were purchased from another online marketplace other than Ticketmaster, you will need to reach out to the original point of purchase for a refund and/or credit options.For tickets that were purchased on property, you may receive your refund by visiting the Box Office or Rock Shop during normal business hours. You must have your ticket and original credit card used when requesting a refund.
Get The Latest Information
Sign up to receive emails about upcoming events at Seminole Hard Rock Tampa. Members of this list may also receive exclusive presale offers about upcoming events.