You must be a Seminole Wild Card cardholder in order to participate in this promotion. Seminole Wild Cards are free to all visitors 21 and older.
Entry and Eligibility
- Players will be eligible to redeem Comp Dollars towards this giveaway as follows.
- 10am – 10pm, February 6, 2019
- Players will redeem Comp Dollars as follows:
- Every two (2) Comp Dollar can be redeemed for $1 in Gift Cards. Limit up to $200 Comp Dollars redeemed per person per day for either retail gift cards, food gift cards, ranging from $10 - $100 denominations. Gift cards may vary on availability.
- Comp Dollars from any Seminole property will be eligible for this promotion.
- It is the responsibility of Seminole Wild Card holders to have their Seminole Wild Card properly inserted in the machine’s card reader to earn additional Comp Dollars towards this promotion.
- All participants will receive $1 in Gift Cards for every $2 Comp Dollars redeemed during the specified redemption period as per the Comp Dollar Earned matrix below.
- Gift Cards must be picked up on February 6, 2019 at the Player's Club located across from VIP Slots.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
Comp Dollars Matrix
|COMP DOLLARS||Amount in Gift Cards|
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older, a member enrolled in the Seminole Wild Card program and must present valid identification.
- Seminole Wild Card members that have been trespassed or banned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida or who have opted into the self-exclusion program are prohibited from participating.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission.
- Any and all applicable taxes or license fees will be final and binding on all participants in this promotion.
- Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these rules and that decision will be final and binding on all participants in this promotion.
- Any prize receipt/voucher or drawing entry that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible, or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these rules is automatically void.
- Machine malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- By participating in this promotion, winners hereby give their permission to use their names, likenesses, etc., for promotional purposes without compensation.
- All employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casinos and the Seminole Casinos and employees of vendors permanently assigned to work at a particular property and their immediate family members may not participate. Also excluded are Tour Operators, their agents and employees, as well as employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa's advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this promotion and their immediate family members, agent’s successors and assignees. Employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa may not participate in casino promotions or events.
- The prizes and or dates of this promotion may be notified or cancelled by Casino Management at any time based on operational and/or business concerns. The general rules may not be modified without the approval of the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission. All prizes on display will be awarded as shown. Prizes depicted in advertising are for promotional purposes and subject to manufacturer's availability and may not accurately represent actual prizes to be won.