As of: July 26, 2020 – 5:00 pm (EDT)
Additional updates will be made available on this page.
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa has reopened under new and stringent "Safe+Sound" program guidelines. The guidelines include multiple new initiatives designed to create a Hard Rock entertainment experience in an environment that helps to keep guests and team members safe. Safe+Sound Program guidelines include:
- Temperature checks for all guests and team members prior to entry. Any guest or team member with a temperature above CDC guidelines will not be allowed entry.
- A requirement that all guests wear masks or cloth face coverings that meet CDC guidelines, without exception. Masks are provided to guests, as needed.
- A face covering over your nose and mouth must be worn at all times except when actively eating, drinking or smoking while seated and physically distanced.
- Thousands of alternating slot machines are turned off, to help ensure social distancing on the casino floor.
- New Plexiglas barriers divide players at table games, poker games and customer service areas.
- Signs are posted throughout the complex to encourage social distancing and help ensure adherence to Safe+Sound Program guidelines.
- More than 100 team members are part of a new "Safe+Sound Clean Team" to focus on cleaning and disinfecting surfaces throughout the complex, with special emphasis on high-touch surfaces and common areas.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are available on the casino floor, at the entrances and throughout the resort.
- Constant purification and disinfecting of the air flowing into the complex through the AtmosAir™ bipolar ionization system designed to destroy virus particles in the air and on surfaces.
- An overall 50 percent reduction in guest capacity throughout the resort.
"Hard Rock and Seminole Gaming have made a tremendous commitment to sanitary protocols and a safety-first mentality for both guests and team members," said Jim Allen, CEO of Seminole Gaming and Chairman of Hard Rock International. "We are making sure our resorts are safe and sound so our guests and team members have peace of mind when they return."
Gaming & Services
Smoke Free Gaming
Frequently Asked Questions
Gaming facilities operated by the Seminole Tribe of Florida have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our customers and team members. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting one of our gaming facilities. By entering this gaming facility, or any of its associated amenities, you acknowledge your understanding that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where other people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
What happens to the gift giveaways that were planned?
Planned gift giveaways will be rescheduled based on the continued availability of each specific gift. Qualified guests will be notified of the new dates and times.
What happens to the entries I had for upcoming promotions?
Any entries earned for upcoming promotions will be transferred to new promotions, and guests will be notified of their entry balances. No entries will be lost.
I purchased concert tickets. How do I find out the status of concerts and shows?
Tickets for all canceled shows will be refunded at point of purchase. If the tickets were purchased online, this will be done automatically by Ticketmaster. If the tickets were purchased at the Box Office on property, you can receive your refund by calling 813-627-6649. If tickets were purchased with cash at the Box Office on property, you would receive a cash refund upon return of the tickets upon the reopening of the Box Office on property.
For events that have been postponed, the original tickets will automatically be valid for the new date. If you cannot attend the new date, the same refund process for canceled shows noted above should be followed. Ticketmaster will not automatically process a refund for a postponed show. You must contact Ticketmaster directly. For tickets purchased on property, you will need to wait until the Box Office reopens and provide your ticket to receive your refund.