You must be a Seminole Wild Card Premier Member or new member to participate in this promotion. Seminole Wild Cards are free to all visitors 21 and older.
- One (1) free entry will be awarded to Seminole Wild Card Premier Card holders and any new members who sign up at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa on May 21, 2019.
- All entries activated for a drawing will not carry over into any future promotion(s).
- Entries are non-transferable.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Management will upload entries received on a daily basis. The electronic entry system will cease from uploading fifteen (15) minutes prior to each drawing.
- Participants may insert their card into a slot machine once per promotional day to receive their free entry.
- Participants must insert a Seminole Wild Card into the slot machine’s card reader or be rated in table games to activate all earned entries.
- A designated area will be equipped with a card swipe and display screen. After an eligible participant’s card has been properly swiped through the device, the monitors will display an animation stating the participant’s name, Seminole Wild Card ID number, date and the total number of entries that person has for the next drawing.
- It is the sole responsibility of each participant to ensure that his or her card has been properly inserted into a machine’s card reader or has been rated in table games to activate the entries starting at 11:30am on the day of the drawing.
- Prize schedule is as follows:
1:30pm - 10:30pm
20 winners - $250 Free Play every hour
- On May 21, 2019, a drawing will be held at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa where a select number of entries, as outlined in the prize schedule, will be drawn from our electronic drawing program as follows: Each person whose Club ID number matches the number on the display will be eligible to win one (1) of the prizes. The winner(s) must present their Seminole Wild Card and approved ID to the Drawing Official at any Player’s Club location within ten (10) minutes of the number being called or the prize will be forfeited. If the winner is not present within this time period, no additional entries will be drawn.
- Participants must be present to win.
- Participants are only eligible to win one (1) prize per drawing day.
- Free Play prizes valid for twenty-four (24) hours after issuance.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older, a member enrolled in the Seminole Wild Card program and must present valid identification.
- Seminole Wild Card members that have been trespassed or banned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida or who have opted into the self-exclusion program are prohibited from participating.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission.
- Any and all applicable taxes or license fees will be final and binding on all participants in this promotion.
- Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these rules and that decision will be final and binding on all participants in this promotion.
- Any prize receipt/voucher or drawing entry that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible, or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these rules is automatically void.
- Machine malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- By participating in this promotion, winners hereby give their permission to use their names, likenesses, etc., for promotional purposes without compensation.
- All employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casinos and the Seminole Casinos and employees of vendors permanently assigned to work at a particular property and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Also excluded are Tour Operators, their agents and employees, as well as employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa’s advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this promotion and their immediate family members, agent’s successors and assignees. Employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa may not participate in casino promotions or events.
- The prizes and or dates of this promotion may be modified or cancelled by Casino Management at any time based on operational and/or business concerns. The general rules may not be modified without the approval of the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission. All prizes on display will be awarded as shown. Prizes depicted in advertising are for promotional purposes and subject to manufacturer’s availability and may not accurately represent actual prizes to be won.
- Cash may be substituted in lieu of any of the Grand Prizes. Prize or cash equivalent determined by Casino Management.
- Multiple and additional swipe offers available through other promotional offers not associated with this promotion are not eligible for this promotion.