You must be a Seminole Wild Card member in order to participate in this promotion. Seminole Wild Cards are free to all visitors 21 and older.
ENTRY & ELIGIBILITY
1. Seminole Wild Card members are eligible to participate in the Football Pick ‘Em promotion on a weekly basis, September 4, 2017 through January 21, 2018.
2. Promotional kiosks will open for weekly game picks:
- During the regular season weeks 1-17 from 3:00am Monday through 1:00pm Sunday, September 4, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
- For postseason weeks 18-19 from 3:00am Monday through 1:00pm Saturday
- For postseason week 20 from 3:00am Monday through 3:00pm Sunday
3. There is no cost or buy-in associated with this promotion.
4. Seminole Wild Card members will use their Seminole Wild Card number as their contestant number. It is the responsibility of Seminole Wild Card holders to swipe their card and enter their four (4) digit birth year correctly.
5. It is the contestant’s sole responsibility to select one (1) team from each regular season Sunday and Monday game, one (1) team from each postseason Saturday and Sunday game offered, and to choose the total combined score of the last game on each week’s game card.
6. Each contestant must submit their regular season selections in person by 1:00pm on the Sunday prior to the professional football games listed on the promotional parlay card. All regular season games played on days other than Sunday or Monday will not be included on the weekly parlay cards. The three (3) international games played at 9:30am EST on Sundays (09/24/17, 10/01/17, 10/29/17) will not be included on the weekly parlay cards.
7. Game picks must be submitted at the designated kiosk locations by the Seminole Wild Card holder. Participants observed swiping or selecting for another player may be disqualified.
8. There are no complimentary entries.
9. The maximum daily entries per contestant are one (1). The maximum weekly entries per contestant during weeks 1-17 and week 20 are seven (7). The maximum weekly entries per contestant during weeks 18-19 are six (6).
10. Upon completion of selection the system will generate a receipt listing your team selections for the week’s games.
11. Game cards must be submitted at a kiosk and no submission will be accepted after the Sunday 1:00pm deadline (weeks 1-17), Saturday 1:00pm deadline (weeks 18-19), and Sunday 3:00pm deadline (week 20).
12. The single highest scoring game card per contestant per week will be submitted as each contestant’s final entry.
13. The promotion will consist of twenty (20) weeks of games with the first Sunday game on September 10, 2017 and ending with the final game on Sunday, January 21, 2018.
14. No game substitutions will be made.
15. Lost or stolen receipts will not be re-printed.
16. Game card issuance for the next week’s games will resume each Monday at 3:00am. Game Cards will be available at the designated kiosk locations.
1. A complete list of the standings will be available in the Player’s Club and on the Seminole Hard Rock Tampa website each Tuesday by 6:00pm.
2. Standings or results will not be given out over the phone.
3. Prizes are non-transferable.
4. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
5. Weekly prize structure for Weeks 1 – 17 is based off picking the most correct winning teams, tie-breaker question along with participation time.
6. Weekly prize structure for Weeks 18-20 is based off picking the most correct winning teams of the Wild Card, Divisional and Conference playoff games, as well as answering a select set of questions along with participation time.
7. In the case of a game tie, either team selected will count as a win. If a game that is initially part of the promotion but is subsequently postponed until a date beyond the following Monday, then both sides of the game will count as a win.
8. Weekly Prize structure is as follows:
1st Place “Most Correct Picks”
2nd Place “Most Correct Picks”
Random Drawing Winners
$25 Free Play
9. Free Play prizes will be loaded to the winning accounts and valid Tuesday 6:00pm through the following Monday at 11:59pm.
10. Cash prizes must be claimed at the Main Cage within seven (7) days of winning, expiring on the following Monday at 11:59pm. Winners are posted on Tuesday at 6:00pm.
WEEKLY TIE BREAKER RULES
1. In the event that multiple entries exist with the same correctly picked teams for the 1st place or 2nd place prize, the following procedures will be followed:
a. Tiebreaker #1: Total number of combined points scored in the last game.
b. Tiebreaker #2: The contestant that first submitted their winning entry. In the event of a tie for 1st or 2nd place (Last game score and most correct picks are equal), all tied contestants’ submissions will be reviewed. 1st or 2nd place will be determined by earliest winning submission.
c. In the case of a tie between three (3) or more participants for 1st place: $7,500 will be awarded to one (1) person under the tie-breaker rules in a. and b. above, and the remainder will be divided equally between the remaining winners (amount rounded up to the next whole number).
2. In the event that there are two (2) Monday Night Football games, the tie breaker question will reflect the Chargers at Broncos game on Monday night for Week 1.
3. For Week 17, there is no Monday Night Football game scheduled. The tiebreaker question will reflect the Cardinals at Seahawks game on Sunday afternoon.
4. For the Wild Card, Divisional and Conference Playoffs, participants will enter picks and provide answers for a selected set of questions and a combined score in the selected tie-breaker game at the kiosk.
RANDOM DRAWING RULES
1. The 500 winners of free play will be randomly drawn from an Excel Randomization Program on the Tuesday of each week from entries submitted from the previous week’s games.
2. $25 free play will be loaded onto winning participants accounts and valid Tuesday 6:00pm through the following Monday at 11:59pm.
3. Participants are only eligible to win one (1) free play prize per drawing week.
4. Participants who win a cash prize for “Most Correct Picks” are still eligible to win a free play drawing prize.
1. Participants must be 21 years of age or older, a member enrolled in the Seminole Wild Card program and must present valid identification.
2. Seminole Wild Card members that have been trespassed or banned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida or who have opted into the self-exclusion program are prohibited from participating.
3. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission.
4. Any and all applicable taxes or license fees will be final and binding on all participants in this promotion.
5. Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these rules and that decision will be final and binding on all participants in this promotion.
6. Any prize receipt/voucher or drawing entry that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible, or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these rules is automatically void.
7. By participating in this promotion, winners hereby give their permission to use their names, likenesses, etc., for promotional purposes without compensation.
8. All employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casinos and the Seminole Casinos and employees of vendors permanently assigned to work at a particular property and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Also excluded are Tour Operators, their agents and employees, as well as employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa’s advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this promotion and their immediate family members, agent’s successors and assignees. Employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa may not participate in casino promotions or events.
9. The prizes and or dates of this promotion may be modified or cancelled by Casino Management at any time based on operational and/or business concerns. The general rules may not be modified without the approval of the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission. All prizes on display will be awarded as shown. Prizes depicted in advertising are for promotional purposes and subject to manufacturer’s availability and may not accurately represent actual prizes to be won.
10. Cash may be substituted in lieu of any of the Grand Prizes. Prize or cash equivalent determined by Casino Management.
11. Multiple and additional swipe offers available through other promotional offers not associated with this promotion are not eligible for this promotion.