$25,000 Wheel of Fortune Slot Tournament
Friday, April 14 | 2:00PM - 8:00PMHard Rock Event Center, Casino
Saturday, April 15 | 2:00PM - 8:00PMHard Rock Event Center, Casino
Play Slots and earn 100 Tier Credits each day to enter the slot tournament.
Registration | 1:45pm - 7:45pm
Tournament | 2pm - 8pmn
Hard Rock Event Center
25 Winners of Bonus Free Play prizes each day!
|1st Place||$10,000 Bonus Free Play|
|2nd Place||$5,000 Bonus Free Play|
|3rd Place||$2,000 Bonus Free Play|
|4th Place||$1,000 Bonus Free Play|
|5th Place||$750 Bonus Free Play|
|6th - 10th Place||$500 Bonus Free Play|
|11th - 25th Place||$250 Bonus Free Play|
You must be a Unity by Hard Rock member in order to participate. Unity cards are free to all visitors 21 and older.
- All participants must earn 100 tier credits through machine play between the hours of 7am and 7:45pm on the date of the tournament to be eligible to participate in the tournament. No tier credits will be deducted from the player’s account for participating in the tournament.
- It is the responsibility of the cardholder to have their Unity card properly inserted in the slot machine’s card reader to earn tier credits.
- After earning the 100 tier credits, eligible players must take their Unity card and approved ID to the Promotions desk below the event center to receive a voucher for free admission by 7:45pm for that day's tournament.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and may only be used on the day earned.
- Limit one (1) voucher per player per day.
- Tournament participation is on a first come, first served basis.
- Participants may play in an open session from 2pm until 8pm.
- Players will be able to choose any open seat during the tournament period.
- A manual log of scores will be recorded and verified by a member of the marketing team as well as the player. Scoresheets will then be uploaded into a spreadsheet to determine payouts each day.
Eligibility & Tournament Play
- Participants must present their photo ID and Unity card to a tournament attendant or official for verification prior to taking a seat at a machine in the designated tournament area.
- Substitutes and/or partners are not permitted in this tournament.
- This tournament will consist of continuous walk up sessions between 2pm and 8pm. Each session will last two (2) minutes. One (1) session(s) will be played per participant per day. The top twenty-five (25) players will win free play prizes.
- The designated tournament area will consist of up to ten (10) machines for tournament play, a check-in area and an electronic scoreboard for the posting of tournament standings.
- Tournament players may only play on the same machine number one (1) time throughout the tournament. Players are required to notify tournament staff if they have played on the machine in a prior session before beginning to play. Player will then be seated at the next available machine.
- In the event a machine malfunctions, the participant(s) are required to notify a tournament attendant or official IMMEDIATELY. The tournament attendant or official will place the machine out of order and notify a Slot Technician. The machine will remain out of order until it has been verified by a Slot Technician that the machine is back in order.
Scoring & Posting
- After completing tournament play, participants’ scores will be displayed on the tournament machines.
- The tournament standings will be manually recorded by the marketing team and displayed on the leader board.
- In the event of a tie in score between participants, the prize values of the “place” and the next lower “place” will be added together and then divided to be shared equally.
- Free Play will be manually loaded onto guest’s accounts at the conclusion of the tournament.
- At the conclusion of each tournament, copies of all paperwork including score sheets will be turned in to Revenue Audit.
- Prizes will be awarded based on the top twenty-five (25) scores during the tournament time.
- Prizes will be issued beginning at 8:30pm on April 14th and 15th 2023.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- The prizes are as follows:
PLACE PRIZE 1st Place $10,000 Bonus Free Play 2nd Place $5,000 Bonus Free Play 3rd Place $2,000 Bonus Free Play 4th Place $1,000 Bonus Free Play 5th Place $750 Bonus Free Play 6th - 10th Place $500 Bonus Free Play 11th - 25th Place $250 Bonus Free Play
- Participants must present approved identification. They must be 21 years of age or older and a Unity member to participate using class III gaming machines.
- Unity members that have been trespassed or banned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida or who have opted into the self exclusion program are prohibited from participating.
- By participating in this slot tournament, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Casino Management and/or the Seminole Gaming Tribal Commission.
- Any and all applicable taxes or license fees will be final and binding on all participants in this slot tournament.
- Casino Management and/or the Seminole Gaming Tribal Commission will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these rules and that decision will be final and binding on all participants in this slot tournament.
- Any slot tournament entry voucher or prize receipt/voucher that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible, or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these rules is automatically void.
- Machine malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- By participating in this slot tournament, winners hereby give their permission to use their names, likenesses, etc., for promotional purposes without compensation.
- Employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casinos and the Seminole Casinos and employees of vendors permanently assigned to work at a particular property and their immediate family members may not participate in any casino promotions, events or slot tournaments at any of the Seminole properties. Also excluded from participating are Tour Operators, their agents and employees, as well as employees of advertising agencies and promotional companies, their immediate family members, agent’s successors and assignees.
- These rules of this slot tournament may be modified or cancelled by Casino Management at any time based on operational and/or business concerns.