You must be a Seminole Wild Card member in order to participate in this promotion. Seminole Wild Cards are free to all visitors 21 and older.
- Entries for the weekly drawings will be awarded for recorded play at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa, plus one (1) free entry per day.
- There is no limit to the number of entries a participant can earn.
- All entries earned and activated for a drawing will not carry over into any future promotion(s).
- Entries are non-transferable.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Players may earn electronic entries on a weekly basis from 7am on January 30, 2019 - 8:45pm February 25, 2019. One (1) electronic entry will be awarded to Seminole Wild Card holders for each increment of $1.00 comp dollars earned based on recorded machine play OR table games players will earn one (1) entry for every $200 bet wagered playing table games. Additional entries may be awarded at management's discretion based on Seminole Wild Card tier status. No entries will be awarded for Poker play.
- Entries must be activated fifteen (15) minutes prior to the drawing. It is the sole responsibility of each participant to ensure that his or her card has been properly inserted into a machine’s card reader or has been rated in table games to activate the entries within one (1) hour of each drawing time.
- Management will upload activated entries received on a daily basis. The electronic entry system will cease from uploading fifteen (15) minutes prior to each drawing.
- Participants may insert their card into a slot machine once per day during the promotional period to receive their free entry.
- Participants must insert a Seminole Wild Card into the slot machine’s card reader or be rated in Table Games to activate entries.
- Seminole Wild Card members may visit any Player’s Club location to determine the number of activated entries that person has within two (2) hours of the start of a drawing.
- Participants must be present to win.
- Prize schedule is as follows: Five (5) hourly winners Monday, February 4, 11, 18 and 25, 2019 from 12pm to 9pm with free play prizes ranging from $100 - $5,000.
- On February 4, 11, 18, and 25, 2019 from 12pm to 9pm, an hourly drawing will be held at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa and a total of five (5) entries will be drawn from our electronic drawing program as follows: Each person whose Club ID number matches the number on the display will be eligible to win one (1) of the prizes. The winner(s) must present their Seminole Wild Card and approved ID to the Drawing Official at the Promotions Area in the Hotel Lobby within ten (10) minutes of the number being called or the prize will be forfeited. If the winner(s) are not “present” within this time period, additional electronic entries will be drawn until all prizes are properly claimed.
- Once the winner(s) are verified and in the order in which the winners were announced, each winner will play Record Deal. Prizes are determined by the following: The winner will be allowed to select one (1) records out of the eight (8) records on displayed on the top portion of the game board. After the free play prize is revealed the participant will then select one (1) 45” record from the bottom row to determine if he/she has won the multiplier of 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, or 5x’s the amount of the Free Play awarded from the top row.
- Participants must be present to win.
- Participants are only eligible to win one (1) prize per drawing day.
- Free Play prizes valid for twenty-four (24) hours after issuance.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older, a member enrolled in the Seminole Wild Card program and must present valid identification.
- Seminole Wild Card members that have been trespassed or banned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida or who have opted into the self-exclusion program are prohibited from participating.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission.
- Any and all applicable taxes or license fees will be final and binding on all participants in this promotion.
- Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these rules and that decision will be final and binding on all participants in this promotion.
- Any prize receipt/voucher or drawing entry that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible, or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these rules is automatically void.
- Machine malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- By participating in this promotion, winners hereby give their permission to use their names, likenesses, etc., for promotional purposes without compensation.
- All employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casinos and the Seminole Casinos and employees of vendors permanently assigned to work at a particular property and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Also excluded are Tour Operators, their agents and employees, as well as employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa’s advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this promotion and their immediate family members, agent’s successors and assignees. Employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa may not participate in casino promotions or events.
- The prizes and or dates of this promotion may be modified or cancelled by Casino Management at any time based on operational and/or business concerns. The general rules may not be modified without the approval of the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission. All prizes on display will be awarded as shown. Prizes depicted in advertising are for promotional purposes and subject to manufacturer’s availability and may not accurately represent actual prizes to be won.
- Cash may be substituted in lieu of any of the Grand Prizes. Prize or cash equivalent determined by Casino Management.
- Multiple and additional swipe offers available through other promotional offers not associated with this promotion are not eligible for this promotion.
- Free Entry/Drawing Ticket Distribution Mail-in Entries - To receive a free entry, send a 3” x 5” index card with the following information PRINTED legibly: First & last name as it appears on your Seminole Wild Card, Seminole Wild Card account number, and contact information postmarked ten (10) calendar days prior to the end of the promotion and received three (3) calendar days prior to the drawing. Limit one (1) free entry per request, per stamped outer envelope. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied requests accepted. Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa assumes no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete or postage-due mail. No free entry requests will be accepted through e-mail.