Top Golf Courses in Tampa
With aquamarine water, fine sand and an average of 361 days of sunshine a year, Tampa beaches are not to be missed.
- Clearwater Beach – Wide beach, West end of State Road 60
- St. Pete Beach – White sand, fishing, scuba and more. Along Gulf Blvd. in St. Pete Beach
- Madeira Beach – Alcohol permitted, 1499 Gulf Blvd.
- John’s Pass Beach – Best for sunning, 129th Ave. along Gulf Blvd. in Madiera Beach
- Caladesi Island – State park, One Causeway Blvd. in Dunedin
- Egmont Key – State park with historic attractions, 4905 34th St. S. in St. Petersburg
- Fort de Soto – Barrier island and park, 3500 Pinellas Bayway S. in Tierra Verde
- Indian Rocks – Tons of beach accesses and nearby restaurants, 1700 Gulf Blvd. in Indian Rocks Beach
- Picnic Island – Shelters for rent, boat ramp, and pier, 7404 Picnic Island Blvd.
- Redington Shores – Secluded and private, 18200 Gulf Blvd. in Reddington Shores
- Straz Center: Located at 1010 N W.C. MacInnes Place, the Straz Center is the fourth largest performing arts institution in the country. The center houses four theaters, one teaching theater, three restaurants, and a coffee shop.
- The Mahaffey Theater: Located in downtown St. Peterburg, the Mahaffey hosts national and international artists and performances.
- ZooTampa: Located at 1101 West Sligh Ave. in Tampa, ZooTampa at Lowry Park has 56 acres of animals, attractions, family fun, and dining.
- Hyde Park: Hyde Park is one of Tampa’s rich historic districts, right outside of downtown Tampa. Hyde Park includes Hyde Park Village, an upscale shopping district with boutiques, dining, and cafes.
- The Dali Museum: Located at One Dali Blvd. in St. Petersburg, the Dali Museum is an art museum dedicated to the work of Salvador Dali and houses the largest collection of his work outside of Europe.
- Tampa International Airport (TPA): Located six miles west of downtown Tampa, the Tampa International Airport is a hub of transportation in the area.
- Ybor City: Ybor City is Tampa’s Latin Quarter, home to shops, dining, art galleries, and museums. Ybor is one of only two National Historic Landmark Districts in the state.
- Soho Tampa: Short for South Howard, Soho Tampa is an entertainment district near Hyde Park. It’s home to a walkable area with high-end restaurants and night life venues.
- The Florida Aquarium: The Florida Aquarium is 250,000 square feet of aquatic plants and animals from around the world, located in the Channel District of Downtown Tampa.
Busch Gardens: Open 365 days a year, Busch Gardens is home to rides, shows, animal attractions, and kid-friendly fun. A roller coaster lover’s dream.
Adventure Island: Escape into water-soaked excitement at Adventure Island of Tampa. This water park features heart-stopping slides, giant pools, and plenty of kid-friendly fun.
Walt Disney World: Just a hop, skip, and a jump away from Tampa lies the legendary Walt Disney World, located in Orlando. With many parks to choose from and plenty of ways to play, this magical place is the top tourist destination for a reason: it simply rocks. About 1 hour away.
Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure: It's an entire universe of action and thrills featuring TWO spectacular theme parks. About 1 hour away in Orlando.